The following schools have registered to attend the Graduate School Fair, 2017!
This list will continue to be updated as schools register.
- Campbellsville University
- Capital University Law School
- Columbus College of Art & Design
- Marshall University
- Mount St. Joseph University
- Mount Vernon Nazarene University
- Ohio University
- Shawnee State University Graduate Center
- The Ohio State University
- University of Charleston
- University of Charleston School of Pharmacy
- Ursuline College
- Wright State
Follow this link to find more information on the schools attending the Graduate School Fair 2017,
in a printable format.
How do I prepare for the Graduate & Professional School Fair?
Researching the schools in advance can give you an insight into what questions to ask at the fair. For more information about how to prepare, attend one of the "Is Grad School for You?" workshops September 13th & 14th or the Graduate School Forum September 18th.
What do I wear?
There is no dress code but remember, organizations say first impressions count, so give some thought to what you wear. If you need additional help, look at our Dress to Success page.
There are multiple schools present. Where do I begin?
- Develop your personal two minute commercial: a brief overview of you, your background and career interests. Hi, my name is ___ and I am studying ___. I noticed you have programs in the ___ field and I'd like to learn more about those opportunities and requiremnts.
- Get familiar with the layout: take a moment to review the database of schools and the floor map found in your packet.
- When you are ready, look for the schools on your list. Introduce yourself with a smile and a handshake and begin your commercial.
- If you are feeling nervous or need a break, stop by the Student Career Development table and we can help you practice or provide self confidence talks.
What should I bring to the Graduate & Professional School Fair?
You may want to bring copies of your resume, portfolio (if you have one), pen and notebook. This is an opportunity for you to find schools that interest you. If you find one that truly interests you, take advantage of the opportunity and get their information and give them yours.
To learn more contact Student Career Development at (740) 351-3027 or Careers@shawnee.edu.