The Labor & Employee Relations function works cooperatively with employees and their representatives to maintain and further reinforce positive employee relations. In addition, we provide support to managers, administrators and executives with respect to effectively understanding and operating under collective bargaining agreements. Links to our current collective bargaining agreements are included below.
- MOU-002, Revision of On-Campus Tuition Reimbursement with On-Campus Education Benefits (PDF)
- MOU-005, Online/Hybrid Course Development (PDF)
- MOU-006, Revision of Article 13 Academic Program Directors and Graduate Program Directors Vacation
- MOU-007, Revision of Article 17 Leaves of Absence
- MOU-008, Revision of Article 16 Fringe Benefits