Statements of Student accounts are available in the Student Business Center, or go to MySSU, log in, click on Billing Information, click on Course and Fee Statements, click on Generate my Course and Fee Statement, then click on View my Course and Fee Statement to print a copy of your bill.
Course and Fee Statements will be available online beginning:
- Summer Semester 2016: April 4, 2016
- Fall Semester 2016: April 4, 2016
- Spring Semester 2017: October 31, 2016
Student Bills are only available on MySSU
You will not receive a bill in the mail, so be sure to print out a copy of your bill to give to the person responsible for making your payments. For your convenience, you can pay your bill online.
- If you are paying a past due balance with a paper check your Bursar HOLD will not be removed for 1 week to make sure the check clears. If paying by cash, money order or paying with the ONLINE option the Bursar's HOLD will be removed immediately (within 15 minutes of your payment being processed).
- Failure to pay your account balance in full or make payment arrangements by the end of the term, will result in your account being turned over to the Attorney General of the State of Ohio. The Attorney General of the State of Ohio will begin immediate collection efforts against you. These collection efforts by the Attorney General of the State of Ohio may also include litigation.
- Collection cost and interest will be added to the student's account balance.
Registration Appeal Information and Procedures
The University Registration Appeals Committee is the final arbiter in the process of requesting an exception policy. The Registration Appeals Committee reviews each appeal one time. A re-appeal for the same request will not be accepted. It is imperative that you submit sufficient documentation with your appeal to support your case and to support what prevented you from adhering to the published deadlines to add/drop and withdraw.
If you have an outstanding balance and would like to request an official review please click the following link for Appeal Information and Procedures: